Re: dblink: add polymorphic functions - review - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: dblink: add polymorphic functions - review
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 4:17 PM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sorry. I didn't the original mail in my mailbox.

There is a (rather well hidden) way to ask Majordomo to send you a
message that arrived before you subscribed, so that you can reply
without creating a new thread.  I think you have to subscribe first so
that you can log into it.  If you start here and browse to the message
in the archive, you'll see a 'Mail this message to ...' link at the
bottom:

https://lists.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr/domain=postgresql.org

--
Thomas Munro