PGAdmin 4 - where are the SSL certificate options? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Durumdara
Subject PGAdmin 4 - where are the SSL certificate options?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Dear Developers!

We got a server which uses SSL connection with "ca-verify" mode only.

It's very funny that I didn't find any software which supports this mode except pgAdmin3.

I checked HeidiSQL, DBeaver, EMS Manager Lite, and PGAdmin.

With PGAdminIII I can connect, but it's very sensitive to network and it crashes randomly.
And it's interesting - PGA3 can't connect without defining the root crt... Why???

EMS only plans the SSL with certificate.

Yesterday I installed PGA4, but I didn't find any option for certificates... Hmmm...

Is this my mistake?

Thanks for your help!

     dd