Re: Input data for column is not compatible with data type - Mailing list pgsql-general

From drum.lucas@gmail.com
Subject Re: Input data for column is not compatible with data type
Date
List pgsql-general
yep..

thank you for your replly.

The problem is a code problem. Not in the DB.

Thank you.

Lucas Possamai

On 11 February 2016 at 10:27, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 02/10/2016 12:11 PM, David G. Johnston wrote:
On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 12:56 PM, drum.lucas@gmail.com
<mailto:drum.lucas@gmail.com> <drum.lucas@gmail.com
<mailto:drum.lucas@gmail.com>>wrote:

    Hi all

    I'm having this error message:

    Input data for column `%1$s` is not compatible with data type

    But I was unable to find the table which is having this issue....

    Would be possible someone help me with that?
    Thanks

    Complete error link:
    https://bitbucket.org/snippets/lucaspossamai/7r9yX

    Query link:
    https://bitbucket.org/snippets/lucaspossamai/rbpk4/edit/

​For those who come later please, if at all possible, write
self-contained emails.

In that vein the second link is non-functional:(

David J.​

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com