Re: Size of pg_multixact/members increases 11355 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Yogesh Sharma
Subject Re: Size of pg_multixact/members increases 11355
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear All,

 I have upgraded version from 9.3.6 to 9.3.20 but this issue is not resolved. can you please suggest in which version this file size are not increased.

Regards,
Yogesh

On Thursday, December 14, 2017, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
Yogesh Sharma wrote:
> Dear Thomas ,
>
> Thanks for sharing information.
>
> Is it possible to remove mentioned folder files in some time intervals by
> some DB command?
> Currently i can not upgrade to 3.6.20.
> So please share if any solution is available.

If you do not upgrade, you risk getting your data corrupted.  The
solution is to upgrade, and if the data has any value, the suggestion is
to upgrade urgently.

--
Álvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/