Re: missing locking in at least INSERT INTO view WITH CHECK - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dean Rasheed
Subject Re: missing locking in at least INSERT INTO view WITH CHECK
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 27 August 2015 at 18:44, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> On 2015-08-27 18:37:10 +0100, Dean Rasheed wrote:
>> I have a feeling that RLS might suffer from the same issue, but I
>> haven't looked yet.
>
> There's  a similar issue there, yes:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20150827124931.GD15922%40awork2.anarazel.de
>
> Are you thinking of that angle, or yet another one?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of - I just hadn't caught up on all my mail.

It also seems to me that this warning has proved its worth, although I
don't think it's something a production build should be producing.
Perhaps it could be an Assert?

Regards,
Dean