Re: BUG #6672: Memory leaks in dumputils.c - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: BUG #6672: Memory leaks in dumputils.c
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 1 June 2012 06:06, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> There were no html reports attached, and I'd prefer plain text
> anyway please ...

I saw a number of false positives when I ran the Clang static analyser
a few months ago. As I recall, I could see why the tool concluded that
certain lines of code may have contained errors, even though it was
evident to me that they actually did not. That said, it probably
wouldn't hurt to give it another try sometime soon.

--=20
Peter Geoghegan =A0 =A0 =A0 http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/