Re: St Louis MO Area PUG - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Steve Runge
Subject Re: St Louis MO Area PUG
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Johnaton and Pgsql_Advocacy et al,
I have created a new meetup.com group call "St Louis PostgreSQL Users Group". Will you please move forward with adding us to the PUGS page and any other annoucement forums to promote the group?

Thanks,

Steve Runge
On Mon, 6/22/15, Jonathan S. Katz <jonathan.katz@excoventures.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] St Louis MO Area PUG
 To: "Steve Runge" <serunge55@gmail.com>, pgsql-advocacy@postgresql.org
 Date: Monday, June 22, 2015, 5:09 PM

 #yiv5558152939
 body{font-family:Helvetica,
 Arial;font-size:13px;}Hi Steve,On June
 22, 2015 at 6:01:07 PM, Steve Runge (serunge55@gmail.com)
 wrote: Hi
 all,I want to take the next steps
 to start a local PUG in St. Louis. After reading the
 UserGroupOperatingManual Wiki I am requesting the
 “advocacy geeks” add the St Louis Area PostgreSQL User
 Group (SLAPUG) to the PUGS page. The wiki also mentions the
 advocacy group might be able to help us get a meetup.com account
 funded. Any information on how to go about that would be
 greatly
 appreciated.PgUS
 (http://www.postgresql.us)
 can help around the infrastructure of setting up a PUG.  I
 will send you a separate email about that.I can add
 SLAPUG to the PUGs page but without a website/Meetup URL or
 a mailing list it will make it hard for people to find your
 group.  Do you have any of those setup?Thanks!Jonathan