Re: CF 2013-09 Wrap Up - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mike Blackwell
Subject Re: CF 2013-09 Wrap Up
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 1:39 AM, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 01:56:42PM -0500, Mike Blackwell wrote:> Any patches marked Needs Review will be automatically moved to the next CF.
>  We will try to make sure that all patches in the current CF have received
> at least one review.

The combined effect of those two statements is not clear to me.  Does that
mean you'll retain never-reviewed patches and automatically move patches that
have received at least one review?

Yes on the latter part.  We will try to get a quick review for not-yet-reviewed patches and move or return them based on the result of that review.  If we fail to find a reviewer, the patches will get moved to the next CF.

For those following along, here are the patches still needing a first look.  They are for the most part performance or internals patches and could use the eye of someone more experienced.  Please consider a quick review of one of them if you fit that description.  We'd like everyone to get a fair shake here. ^_^