PostgreSQL Graduate School Project - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dhimiter Papajani
Subject PostgreSQL Graduate School Project
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi,
I was hoping you might be able to provide me some information about PostgreSQL. I am currently a graduate student, and I need to write a paper about the project management of an open source type of development. I think PostgreSQL would make for a great paper.
I am currently looking for any information in the following areas:

1. How the project is managed?
2. Requirement Gathering?
3. Design portion handled?
4. Prioritization made?
5. Road Mapping?
6. Coordination
7. Documentation
8. Source Control
9. Release Management
10. Maintenance
11. Licensing
12. Contributions

If you are unable to do so, or if this is simply a bad time for such request, I'd understand.

--
Regards,
D. Papajani