Re: Why is parula failing? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robins Tharakan
Subject Re: Why is parula failing?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 14 May 2024 at 08:55, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
I've not seen any recent failures from Parula that relate to this
issue.  The last one seems to have been about 4 weeks ago.

I'm now wondering if it's time to revert the debugging code added in
1db689715.  Does anyone think differently?

Thanks for keeping an eye. Sadly the older machine was decommissioned
and thus parula hasn't been sending results to buildfarm the past few days.

I'll try to build a similar machine (but newer gcc etc.) and reopen this thread in case I hit
something similar.
-
robins