Re: The slave suddenly stopped with such DB log : "will not overwrite a used ItemId" and "heap_insert_redo: failed to add tuple" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From hailong Li
Subject Re: The slave suddenly stopped with such DB log : "will not overwrite a used ItemId" and "heap_insert_redo: failed to add tuple"
Date
In response to Re: The slave suddenly stopped with such DB log : "will not overwrite a used ItemId" and "heap_insert_redo: failed to add tuple"  (Jim Nasby <Jim.Nasby@BlueTreble.com>)