Need a command to take the backup of the child tables along with itsmaster table. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raghavendra Rao J S V
Subject Need a command to take the backup of the child tables along with itsmaster table.
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi All,

We have one master table and multiple child tables (dependent tables)  associated with it.

While taking the backup of the master table , I would like to take the backup of all its child (dependent) tables backup also.

Please guide me how to take the backup of the  master table and its dependent tables using pg_dump command.

--
Regards,
Raghavendra Rao J S V