PostGIS 2.2+ package for PostgreSQL on Debian 7 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject PostGIS 2.2+ package for PostgreSQL on Debian 7
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Hi,

I'm looking for a PostGIS 2.2 (or later) package for PostgreSQL 10 on Debian 7. The only PostGIS package available for PostgreSQL 10 seems to be 2.4, which could work for me, but the Debian version doesn't go below 8, which obviously won't work for me.

As far as I can tell, there's no PostGIS package for Debian 7 and PostgreSQL 10. Is it intentional (for example for some technical issue) or was it forgotten somehow?

Thanks.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.