Re: Need some informations about ODBC version and engine version - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Need some informations about ODBC version and engine version
Date
RE: Need some informations about ODBC version and engine version  (Daniel Moreau - HITECHPROS <dmoreau.hitechpros@lfdj.com>)
List pgsql-odbc
Hi,

Le mer. 12 janv. 2022 à 16:32, Daniel Moreau - HITECHPROS <dmoreau.hitechpros@lfdj.com> a écrit :

Hi ,

I’m Daniel Moreau (DBA at FDJ French customer gaming)

I must feed some information’s about ODBC version compatibility with PostGreSql engine version

Not easy to find a matrix compatibility 😊

I did check on PostGreSql site and I’ve seen some mails about this subject

I did read latest ODBC version should be compatible with all supported PostGreSql version

Does it true ?

It is true.

Our PostGreSql versions are :   PostgreSQL - 10.5.12    and     PostgreSQL - 11.0.5

10 and 11 are currently maintained, and the latest ODBC driver should work with them.

Addition to that I’ll need to know where to find ODBC soft to download

Regards.

--
Guillaume.