PGConf.EU 2015 schedule posted! - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject PGConf.EU 2015 schedule posted!
Date
List pgsql-announce
PostgreSQL Conference Europe is pleased to announce that the schedule for the 2015 event, to be held in Vienna from 27th - 30th October, has now been published at:

http://2015.pgconf.eu/schedule/

The schedule is, of course, subject to changes.

PostgreSQL Conference Europe 2015 is the seventh annual PostgreSQL Conference Europe, previous events having been held in cities such as Madrid, Dublin, Prague and Amsterdam attracting hundreds of PostgreSQL developers and users. For more information and to register, please visit the website at:

http://2015.pgconf.eu/

A discounted “early bird” registration rate is still available for the next six days. It has a limited number of tickets. Also, a discount room rate at the conference hotel is available until 28th September. So we suggest you register and book your accommodation real soon!

We still have seats left at some of the training sessions held the day before the main conference, taught by PostgreSQL experts from around the world, that are subject to availability at a first come first serve basis. See the training section on the website for details.

We look forward to seeing you in Vienna!