Re: Extensions not dumped when --schema is used - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Extensions not dumped when --schema is used
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Le mar. 26 janv. 2021 à 05:10, Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> a écrit :
On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 9:34 PM Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

> "Anytime soon" was a long long time ago, and I eventually completely forgot this, sorry. As nobody worked on it yet, I took a shot at it. See attached patch.

Great!

I didn't reviewed it thoroughly yet, but after a quick look it sounds
sensible.  I'd prefer to see some tests added, and it looks like a
test for plpgsql could be added quite easily.

I tried that all afternoon yesterday, but failed to do so. My had still hurts, but I'll try again though it may take some time.

> I don't know if I should add this right away in the commit fest app. If yes, I guess it should go on the next commit fest (2021-03), right?

Correct, and please add it on the commit fest!

--
Guillaume.