Re: alter role - superuser - permissions - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Mike
Subject Re: alter role - superuser - permissions
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Sun, Sep 4, 2016 at 10:41 AM, Hassan Schroeder
<hassan.schroeder@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where a file is located has nothing to do with either ownership or
> permissions; what exactly are the perms for "accounts-services.csv"?

The file permissions are:  -rw-rw-r--.  1 mmm mmm  182 Aug 31 01:13
accounts-services.csv
I would think the postgres user could access/read the file content and
write it to the table.

Thanks for your response.
I'll try chown to postgres group/user and see if that changes the result.