Re: New CF app deployment - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Asif Naeem
Subject Re: New CF app deployment
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

This thread seems relevant, Please guide me to how can access older CF pages e.g.

The MSVC portion of this fix got completely lost in the void:

Above link result in the following error i.e.

Not found
The specified URL was not found.

Please do let me know if I missed something. Thanks.

Regards,
Muhammad Asif Naeem

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 11:59 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
On 2/22/15 3:12 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Would you suggest removing the automated system completely, or keep it
> around and just make it possible to override it (either by removing the
> note that something is a patch, or by making something that's not listed
> as a patch become marked as such)?

I would remove it completely.  It has been demonstrated to not work.