Re: Postgres restart in the middle of exclusive backup and the presence of backup_label file - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ashutosh Sharma
Subject Re: Postgres restart in the middle of exclusive backup and the presence of backup_label file
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 19, 2022 at 2:24 AM Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 18, 2022 at 10:48:10PM +0530, Ashutosh Sharma wrote:
> > Some review comments on the latest version:
>
> Thanks for the feedback!  Before I start spending more time on this one, I
> should probably ask if this has any chance of making it into v15.

I don't see any reason why it can't make it to v15. However, it is not
super urgent as the users facing this problem have a choice. They can
use non-exclusive mode.

--
With Regards,
Ashutosh Sharma.