Re: recovering from "found xmin ... from before relfrozenxid ..." - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ashutosh Sharma
Subject Re: recovering from "found xmin ... from before relfrozenxid ..."
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 11:00 PM Andrey M. Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> > 21 авг. 2020 г., в 18:24, Ashutosh Sharma <ashu.coek88@gmail.com> написал(а):
> >
> > Please find the updated patch with the following new changes:
>
> Do you have plans to support pg_surgery as external extension? For example for earlier versions of Postgres and for
newfeatures, like amcheck_next is maintained.
> ISTM that I'll have to use something like that tomorrow and I'm in doubt - should I resurrect our pg_dirty_hands or
tryyour new pg_surgey...

AFAICS, we don't have any plans to support pg_surgery as an external
extension as of now. Based on the discussion that has happened earlier
in this thread, I think we might also back-patch this contrib module.

--
With Regards,
Ashutosh Sharma