Re: pg_basebackup creates a corrupt file for pg_stat_tmp and pg_replslot on a backup location - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ashutosh Sharma
Subject Re: pg_basebackup creates a corrupt file for pg_stat_tmp and pg_replslot on a backup location
Date
In response to Re: pg_basebackup creates a corrupt file for pg_stat_tmp and pg_replslot on a backup location  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Peter,

> I just wanted to update you, I have taken this commit fest entry patch
> to review because I think it will be addresses as part of "Exclude
> additional directories in pg_basebackup", which I'm also reviewing.
> Therefore, I'm not actually planning on discussing this patch further.
> Please correct me if this assessment does not match your expectations.

Thanks for the update. I am absolutely OK with it. I feel it would be
a good idea to review "Exclude additional directories in
pg_basebackup" which also addresses the issue reported by me.

With Regards,
Ashutosh Sharma