Re: [HACKERS] Re: pg_dump incredibly slow dumping a single schema from a large db - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mike Roest
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: pg_dump incredibly slow dumping a single schema from a large db
Date
List pgsql-general
:)  yah that makes sense no big deal.  i'll probably just push this head buiild of pg_dump onto the production machines till it comes out.

Thanks again!

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 3:44 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Mike Roest <mike.roest@replicon.com> writes:
> Any idea when 9.1.4 with this change will be out so we can pull the cluster
> up.

Well, we just did some releases last month, so unless somebody finds a
really nasty security or data-loss issue, I'd think it will be a couple
of months before the next set.

                       regards, tom lane