Re: how to configure proxy and tunnel both in pgadmin4 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From VARAD conjeevaram narasimhan varadharajan
Subject Re: how to configure proxy and tunnel both in pgadmin4
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello Khushboo Vashi,

My scenario is PaaS service disabled for public only private endpoint there. To access we have to login to our vpn and then login to a Bastian server/landing server and from there we have to communicate to PaaS.

For VM we are giving inputs to putty for proxy and tunnel. But in pgadmin 4 i found only tunnel and not proxy. Hence the query.

regards,
Varad