Re: GiST support for inet datatypes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Emre Hasegeli
Subject Re: GiST support for inet datatypes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
2014-02-17 14:54, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com>:
> You need to add a file for going from 1.0 to 1.1.

Thank you for the notice. I added them to the patches which touch only two
of the operator classes. It drops and re-creates operator classes as there
is not ALTER OPERATOR CLASS DROP DEFAULT command. I do not apply it to
the patch to remove the DEFAULT keyword from all of the operator classes
because it would nearly be same as dropping and re-creating the extension.

Attachment