Re: Feature #3061 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Joao De Almeida Pereira
Subject Re: Feature #3061
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hello Neethu
Welcome to the pgadmin-hackers, nice to see you here.

In order to start this story, I believe that we need to talk with some users to understand what does this story mean. At this point the issue is to broad and I personally do not understand what customization means.

But feel free to start having ideas on what does customization mean, and we can create some prototypes and talk with users to see what their reaction is to them.

Thanks
Joao