[pgadmin4][Patch]: Display Functions node for GreenPlum database - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Joao De Almeida Pereira
Subject [pgadmin4][Patch]: Display Functions node for GreenPlum database
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hello Hackers,
We had some requests from GreenPlum users to display the functions node again.
This patch reintroduces functions as a node underneath the Schemas.

Unfortunately this patch is not final because I could not find the place where the Data Type is populated from. (See next image)Inline image 1

Can anyone explain me how these types get populated?

Thanks
Joao
Attachment