Re: OSCON booth duty - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Mark Wong
Subject Re: OSCON booth duty
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 10:53 AM, Robert Bernier <robert7390@comcast.net> wrote:
Hi Gabrielle,

I put my name in two places, one starting Tuesday afternoon and starting Wednesday morning.

I'm going to need a badge right?

Yeah, registering for the Expo should be free, and when you check in be sure to let them know you are an exhibitor so they give you the proper ribbon to attach to the badge.  (Assuming they're doing it the same way as before.)

We'll be coming into Portland at earliest noon, Tuesday 22 July. I definitely want to hang out at the booth that day but I'm not certain about committing a time. On the other hand I'm certain for Wednesday.

So what kind of events, socials etc, are currently set up for those two days?

Gabrielle should have registered a BOF for Tuesday night, otherwise I don't believe we will try to do much more than that.

Regards,
Mark