Re: OSCON Booth Swag WAS: Keep calm and use Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Mark Wong
Subject Re: OSCON Booth Swag WAS: Keep calm and use Postgres
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 12:08 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

>> The question is what we want to decorate the booth with, and what we
>> want to hand out:
>>
>> 1. we can do a generic PostgreSQL banner
>>
>> 2. we can do some Keep Calm posters.
>>
>> 3. I can get small Keep Calm posters to give away for about $0.70 each.
>>
>> 4. we'll want stickers.  See if you can find out where selena ordered
>> the transparent ones, people like those and my sticker printer can't do
>> them.
>>
>> 5. We could do a 9.3 poster, per the t-shirt design I sent you.
>>
>> All of the above are possible, but we don't want to do *all* of them, it
>> would be too much.  Thoughts?

Hi Josh,

We opted for just displaying the poster.  You said you had one you
could send?  Let's do some of the small Keep Calm posters, and
stickers.  I got the sticker details from Selena, so we can take care
of ordering those in Portland.

I can also bring these guys again too:
http://chelnik.tumblr.com/image/27611939907

Regards,