Re: [BUGS] BUG #14765: Recreating databases from copied files. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Jov
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #14765: Recreating databases from copied files.
Date
List pgsql-bugs
google pg_filedump, a tool to dump content of pgdata file.

Jov

2017年8月2日 10:10 PM, <vinod.t.v@outlook.com>写道:

Bug reference:      14765
Logged by:          vinod tv
Email address:      vinod.t.v@outlook.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.2
Operating system:   Win10

I have unzipped list of postgre files with data in a folder
"C:\Stores\PG_9.6_201608131\24899" which is copied from another machine. Is
there any way i can recreate the database out of these files? Unfortunately
we are not using postgre pgdump for backup. We are trying to use windows
back up and restore.