Re: pgsql_fdw in contrib - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kohei KaiGai
Subject Re: pgsql_fdw in contrib
Date
List pgsql-hackers
2012/7/12 Etsuro Fujita <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp>:
>> 2012/6/26 Kohei KaiGai <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>:
>> > Harada-san,
>> >
>> > I checked your patch, and had an impression that includes many
>> > improvements from the previous revision that I looked at the last
>> > commit fest.
>> >
>> > However, I noticed several points to be revised, or investigated.
>> >
>> > * It seems to me expected results of the regression test is not
>> >   attached, even though test cases were included. Please add it.
>
> KaiGai-san, Did you find the file?  That is in the contrib/pgsql_fdw/expected
> directory, named pgsql_fdw.out.  If necessary, I will send the file to you.
> BTW, I found some bugs on the expected results of the file.  Attached is a patch
> fixing the bugs.

Fujita-san,

Yes, I overlooked the expected regression test result. Probably, I forgot
to add my git repository as Hanada-san pointed out.

BTW, your patch does not make sense in my environment that is just
after initdb without any parameter customizing. Could you give us
the step to reproduce the Nested-Loop plan from Hash-Join?

Thanks,
--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>