Re: Loosing all data in customer machine - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Ricardo Oliveira
Subject Re: Loosing all data in customer machine
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi David,

Thank you for your response.
According to the customer the machine was not rebooted but your response seems consistent with the behavior I was able to observe.
Thank you very much for your help.

Ricardo Oliveira

Data/content  in tables  created with the “unlogged” attribute will only persist till the point in time

The postgres server is restarted.  i.e. does the data disappear upon restarting postgres ?