2nd PostgreSQL Hangout- 28th-May-2014- Watch it Live - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Sameer Kumar
Subject 2nd PostgreSQL Hangout- 28th-May-2014- Watch it Live
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi All,

After sucess of 1st Postgres Hangout we are organizing 2nd Hangout session for PostgreSQL- Tips & Tricks on Tuning Slow running SQLs in PostgreSQL

The time is 4:30 PM SGT / 2:00 PM IST / 8:30 AM GMT on Wednesda 28th May 2014.

You can rsvp here on Google Plus page:

Or add this event to your google calendar:

You can stream the video live over here:

I will be adding this to the events page as well.

You watch a recording post event and post your questions and appreciation in comments section.

Take this survey at the end of event:

Best Regards,

Sameer Kumar | Database Consultant

ASHNIK PTE. LTD.

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533

M: +65 8110 0350  T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

icons

Email patch

This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).

Attachment