Re: Seeking help in promoting pgDay Asia - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Sameer Kumar
Subject Re: Seeking help in promoting pgDay Asia
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 02:58 Josh berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
On 02/12/2016 08:57 AM, Sameer Kumar wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We are hosting first ever pan-Asia PostgreSQL conference in Singapore on
> 17th and 19th March 2016. We seek help from community members to help us
> make it a success.
>
> I realize that we are late on our schedule to seek help (and a lot of
> other matters). We would cordially invite community members and users
> across the globe to register themselves for the event over here -
> http://2016.pgday.asia/index.html#registration

Yeah, I could have gone if it has been confirmed a month ago. :-(

Anyway, is this on PostgreSQL events?

No. How can I out it up there. I have added events in past under my organisation. How can I do it for a community event?

Did you send it to News and announce?

We have sent it to announce. I am not subscribed to news list. I will check and do so.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)