Monitoring PostgreSQL with BMC Patrol and Sentry Monitoring Studio - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sameer Kumar
Subject Monitoring PostgreSQL with BMC Patrol and Sentry Monitoring Studio
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I plan to use PostgreSQL on RHEL for one of our customers. They are already using BMC Patrol for monitoring various applications and databases (Oracle and SQL Server).

They would like to continue using the same tool for Postgres too. It looks like Postgres is not supported out of box for BMC Patrol, going through a few threads tells me that it can integrated with BMC patrol via sentry monitoring studio and customer script.

Has anyone tried it?

Best Regards,

Sameer Kumar | Database Consultant

ASHNIK PTE. LTD.

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533

M: +65 8110 0350  T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

icons

Email patch

This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).

Attachment