Re: is there a warm standby sync trigger? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sameer Kumar
Subject Re: is there a warm standby sync trigger?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 6:50 AM, Patrick Krecker <patrick@judicata.com> wrote:
I have never heard of pg_pause_recovery() or pg_resume_recovery().
However, you can use pg_xlog_replay_pause() and
pg_xlog_replay_resume() to pause and resume recovery. As Sameer
mentioned, they require the system to be in hot standby mode to use
them.

​Sorry, I used the functions names used in code (my bad). Thanks for pointing out it is
pg_xlog_replay_pause() ​ and  pg_xlog_replay_resume()

Best Regards,

Sameer Kumar | Database Consultant

ASHNIK PTE. LTD.

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533

M: +65 8110 0350  T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

icons

Email patch

This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).

Attachment