PostgreSQL Training in ASEAN [Singapore and Kuala Lumpur] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Sameer Kumar
Subject PostgreSQL Training in ASEAN [Singapore and Kuala Lumpur]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi All,

We organize PostgreSQL (v9.3) trainings in ASEAN. We recently concluded a training in Manila which attracted quite a few people.

We will be organizing a Public Batch in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia starting 1st to 3rd April 2014.

We have another Public Batch in Singapore starting 22nd to 24th April 2014.

We can share more details about training with interested folks. Please feel free to share this with your friends and colleagues who work with PostgreSQL.

Best Regards,

Sameer Kumar | Database Consultant

ASHNIK PTE. LTD.

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533

M: +65 8110 0350  T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

icons

Email patch

This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).

Attachment