Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Carl Karsten
Subject Re: To all who wish to unsubscribe
Date
List pgsql-general

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 1:11 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Vick Khera <vivek@khera.org> writes:
> Did the list software change? All my messages from here are not being properly auto-files by the filter I have set up.

Yes - did you not see either of the "migration to pglister" messages?
There's a summary of the changes at

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGLister_Announce

Those looking to unsubscribe should also read that page.  Sending
"unsubscribe" messages to the list will not accomplish anything
except to annoy the rest of the list membership.

It might get you a video full of foul language  :)

Carl K