Re: BUG #7546: Backups on hot standby cancelled despite hot_standby_feedback=on - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Stuart Bishop
Subject Re: BUG #7546: Backups on hot standby cancelled despite hot_standby_feedback=on
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Yesterday's dump failed with a new error. pg_stat_replication tells me
replication has been connected for nearly a month, so no network
issues. I've confirmed hot_standby_feedback is still set to 'on':

ERROR:  canceling statement due to conflict with recovery
DETAIL:  User query might have needed to see row versions that must be removed.

As before, the only error I've been able to reproduce in isolation is
the buffer pin error I originally reported.

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart@stuartbishop.net>
http://www.stuartbishop.net/