Re: Add A Glossary - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Corey Huinker
Subject Re: Add A Glossary
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 12:50 PM Jürgen Purtz <juergen@purtz.de> wrote:
I made changes on top of 0001-add-glossary-page.patch which was supplied
by C. Huinker. This affects not only terms proposed by me but also his
original terms. If my changes are not obvious, please let me know and I
will describe my motivation.

Please note especially lines marked with question marks.

It will be helpful for diff-ing to restrict the length of lines in the
SGML files to 71 characters (as usual).

J. Purtz

A new person replied off-list with some suggested edits, all of which seemed pretty good. I'll incorporate them myself if that person chooses to remain off-list.