Re: dblink: add polymorphic functions. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Corey Huinker
Subject Re: dblink: add polymorphic functions.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"nevermind". Found it.

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 11:18 PM, Corey Huinker <corey.huinker@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, that was it, I discovered it myself and should have posted a "nevermind".

Now I'm slogging through figuring out where to find elog() messages from the temporary server. It's slow, but it's progress.

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 10:39 PM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 12:03 PM, Corey Huinker <corey.huinker@gmail.com> wrote:
> + ERROR:  could not stat file
> "/home/ubuntu/src/postgres/contrib/dblink/tmp_check/install/usr/local/pgsql/share/extension/dblink--1.2.sql":
> No such file or directory

Didn't you forget to add dblink--1.2.sql to DATA in contrib/dblink
Makefile? That would explain why this file has not been included in
the temporary installation deployed by pg_regress.
--
Michael