Re: PostgreSQL 12 Beta 1 press release draft - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Corey Huinker
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 12 Beta 1 press release draft
Date
List pgsql-hackers
For CTEs, is forcing inlining the example we want to give, rather than the example of forcing materialization given?

According to the docs, virtual generated columns aren't yet supported. I'm pretty sure the docs are right. Do we still want to mention it?

Otherwise it looks good to me.