Re: Error Importing CSV File - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rick Genter
Subject Re: Error Importing CSV File
Date
List pgsql-general
I think the COPY is expecting the first line of the file to be a header and it doesn't find a column named "96799" in the table. Try putting a line at the top of the file that looks like this:

zip_code,latitude,longitude,city,state,county