Re: BUG #17138: account set up and password problems - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Rob Mingus
Subject Re: BUG #17138: account set up and password problems
Date
List pgsql-bugs
using what password?

On Sat, Aug 7, 2021 at 5:19 PM PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      17138
Logged by:          rob mingus
Email address:      rob.mingus@csuglobal.edu
PostgreSQL version: 10.17
Operating system:   windows 10

I am using a 64-bit hp computer, with windows 10, and Kaspersky anti-virus
installed. as well as Malwarebytes, I am having issues logging into my
account where I downloaded the 10.17 version for my class is 407 database
concepts at colorado university global.
I cannot log into the account as I have changed the passwords serval times
over, and have also uninstalled and reinstalled the program and still having
the same problem.
I have reached out to your support 2 weeks ago and not heard back. Can you
please help me?