Fwd: Ask for a question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pierre Hsieh
Subject Fwd: Ask for a question
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi,

Would you please tell me whether PostgreSQL can execute the following tasks? If not, please also tell me which one can help me for that. Thanks

謝宗翰 | 台北富邦銀行 風險管理部 | 10686台北市大安區仁愛路四段16912| (02) 27716699 分機 62853

Pierre Hsieh | Taipei Fubon Bank | Risk Management Department | +886 2 27716699 ext 62853

本郵件之資訊可能含有機密或特殊管制之資料,僅供指定之收件人使用。若台端非本郵件所指定之收件人,請立即刪除本郵件並通知寄件者。若郵件內容涉及有價證券或金融商品之資訊,其不構成要約、招攬或銷售之任何表示,亦不保證任何收益。網路通訊無法保證本郵件之安全性,若因此造成任何損害,寄件人恕不負責。This email is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you have received this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender immediately. If any information contained in this email involves any securities or financial products, it shall not be construed as an offer, solicitation or sale thereof, nor shall it guarantee any earnings. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or virus-free; the sender accepts no liability for any errors or omissions.

Attachment