Re: Performance benchmark of PG - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Manish Lad
Subject Re: Performance benchmark of PG
Date
List pgsql-performance
Thanks a lot.

On Mon, 19 Jul 2021, 22:18 Ninad Shah, <nshah.postgres@gmail.com> wrote:
As Thomas rightly pointed about the feasibility of benchmarking. You may still compare performance of queries on both Exadata as well as PostgreSQL. IMO, it may not be on par, but it must be acceptable.

In the contemporary world, 60TB isn't really a huge database. So, I hardly think you should find any performance issues on PostgreSQL.

All the best.

Regards,
Ninad Shah