Re: Postgresql 9.4 / JSONB / JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Postgresql 9.4 / JSONB / JDBC
Date
Re: Postgresql 9.4 / JSONB / JDBC  (Alexis Meneses <alexis.meneses@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-jdbc
Christopher,

No you have not missed anything, there has been nothing done with jsonb and the driver. Since you are the first, perhaps you can give me your wish list ?

What would you like to see happen ?

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca