Re: Re: Reviving the "Stopping logical replication protocol" patchfrom Vladimir Gordichuk - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Re: Reviving the "Stopping logical replication protocol" patchfrom Vladimir Gordichuk
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 at 06:40, Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 8:19 PM David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
> On 2/16/19 10:38 PM, Dave Cramer wrote:
> > Thanks for looking at this. FYI, I did not originally write this, rather
> > the original author has not replied to requests.
> > JDBC could use this, I assume others could as well.
> >
> > That said I'm certainly open to suggestions on how to do this.
> >
> > Craig, do you have any other ideas?

> This patch appears to be stalled.  Are there any ideas on how to proceed?

Hi Dave (C),

It sounds like this should be withdrawn for now, and potentially
revived in some future CF if someone has time to work on it?

Hi Thomas,

I'm fine with that decision.

Thanks,

Dave Cramer