Re: Regarding compatiblity of PostgreSQL DB server(version 11.0) vs PSQLODBC Driver 13.02 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Regarding compatiblity of PostgreSQL DB server(version 11.0) vs PSQLODBC Driver 13.02
Date
List pgsql-odbc

On Thu, 21 Sept 2023 at 07:31, Priyadharsan Subbian <priyadharsan.subbian@tcs.com> wrote:

TCS Confidential

Hello Team,

We need to connect MS Access DB to Azure PostgreSQL DB server(version 11.0) using the PostgreSQL ODBC driver(PSQLODBC35W.DLL).

Currently we are having the higher version ODBC driver(psqlodbc_13_02_0000-x64.zip) installed on windows machine. Could you please confirm whether this PostgreSQL ODBC driver is backward compatible to PostgreSQL DB server(version 11.0) or should we change the PostgreSQL ODBC driver version to 11.0 in order to connect the Database without any issues?

Appreciate for your quick responses!

I would think asking the folks at Azure this question would be more fruitful.

Dave