Re: Error on failed COMMIT - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Error on failed COMMIT
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I could if someone wants to commit to reviewing it.
I've updated it a number of times but it seems nobody wants to review it.

Dave Cramer
www.postgres.rocks

On Thu, 7 Jan 2021 at 09:27, Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 6:49 PM Georgios Kokolatos
<gkokolatos@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this patch fails on the cfbot yet it has received an update during the current CF.
>
> I will move it to the next CF and mark it there as Waiting on Author.

This patch has not been updated for almost 2 months. According to
cfbot test, the patch conflicts on only src/include/utils/elog.h.
Could you submit the rebased patch?

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada