Reviewers needed for pgjdbc pull requests - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Reviewers needed for pgjdbc pull requests
Date
Re: Reviewers needed for pgjdbc pull requests
Re: Reviewers needed for pgjdbc pull requests
List pgsql-jdbc
There are quite a few pull requests on the github project https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/pulls

Most of the work fall on Vladimir and I try to do some as well.

I'm looking for suggestions on how to deal with this. Clearly pull requests become stale if they are not dealt with quickly.

One thought is that if you have an existing PR that you want pushed then pick up another to review.

I'm open to suggestions?

Dave Cramer